Serving Size: 4
Preparation Time: 45 minutes
- ½ pound shaggy manes, pureed
- 1 medium carrot, small dice
- 1 large shallot, minced
- ¼ teaspoon thyme, dried
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 can veggie stock
- 15½ oz water
- 1 can white beans, drained
- 1 teaspoon rosemary, fresh, finely chopped
- 8 leaves sage, fresh, finely chopped
- ¼ pound spinach, fresh, cut, chiffonade
- salt and pepper
- Stew shaggy manes for 10 minutes.
- Sauté carrots and shallots in butter and olive oil until carrots almost soft. Add to mushrooms.
- Add stock and water. Add beans and herbs. Cook until heated through.
- Serve with chiffonade of spinach, salt and pepper.